EA-Sports hat einen neues Updates für FIFA 15 veröffentlicht. Neben den üblichen Bugfixes gibt es diesmal sogar neue Inhalte!
Zu den neuen Inhalten gehören neue Spielergesichter und neue Trikots.
Hier die gesamten Patch-Notes
- Added Content & Features
- new authentic player faces for promoted Barclays Premier League teams Leicester City, Burnley, and Queens Park Rangers. List of players can be found here.
- Added players, kits, and badges for the two new MLS expansion teams Orlando City and New York City FC to FIFA Ultimate Team
- Updated FIFA Ultimate Team player item portraits for 18 high-profile players
- Added ability to assign Player Instructions via the squad screen in FIFA Ultimate Team
- Issues Addressed
- Gameplay improvements to defensive positioning and lob through balls
- Improvements to kit clashing logic in Pro Clubs and Seasons
- Improvements to cameras in multiple licensed stadiums
- Improvements to „Looking Ahead“ audio and overlays in Career Mode
- Improvements in Team Management functionality in multiplayer matches
- General stability fixes in Career Mode
- Ability to Player Lock in Player Career with multiple controllers in use
- Fix to online user population counts in Pro Clubs and Seasons menus
- Fix for issues with player names on certain kits in the BPL
Fix for audio storylines in in Match Day Live games
- Fixed an issue where transferring progress across console generations could cause FUT Season progress to be tracked incorrectly.
- Addressed FUT player item portraits that show a white background in FUT
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Team of the Week preview to be displayed incorrectly.
- Compare Price in the FUT Transfer Market now works for players who were transferred close to the transfer deadline.
- Using the „Compare Price“ feature on in-form Players Items now compares the item with other in-form versions instead of the normal version.